Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The write part

Hi there.
Well, i don`t like to speak about me as well.
i think that i`m easy to know in differents situations.
But i need to finish this task.

Let me see,
I`m an architecture`s student of chile university, i`m on 4 grade, and i`m next to graduated.
that`s is bored.

this is only the beging....
and for finish, the super dooper end.
i`m happy to be here, and i`m happy to be anywhere, i can enjoy my time with friends family or by myself reading, painting speaking, etc (now i have a girlFriend. this is new), . i`m a firefighter too, so i have many funy and exciting histories to tell.

peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carlos,
    Sounds interesting. I hope you are laid-back, but not so much with the class.
    what are the requirements in Chile to be a firefighter? Serious question...

    ReplyDelete