Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Defending my piece!

I`m a defender of my university and the public education, along my career I have spent lot of time reading, speaking and fighting for my ideals, fighting against the system, which wants to make that public university get lost.
On these days we have a very important problem that need to solve, and the solution means not be on the authorities who think in education like a very lucrative business.
Now, young people like us have something to say about the education that we want for our country and the way that we want that the educational system works.
We are studying in a public university, so we need to defend our interests, we need to show the importance and the relevancy that mean that one country like Chile protect their public patrimony.
Student of this university have a mission that any other student can to take on, and it`s means a compromise with the people, with the develop of our country. This compromise need hard workers, need a sensitive workers who thinks in a holistic way, not only in the business or only on charity, thinking about reality.
This year is very significant because a new law will came, “the new order” that create the new relationship between the state and U Chile.
So, we need to be there.

See you.

3 comments:

  1. I agree Carlos. It is you guys who need to get involved. And it is good that there are still many students who want to be part of things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same. The future´s education is in our hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I said that I agree with you, but I see many nuances in the problem: the responsibility and real compromise of the students, the conflict between the center of students and the authority of the university, the corruption of the authority, etc.

    ReplyDelete